Can you get Spotify on Apple Watch 7: Yes, Follow These Steps
For music lovers, Apple has the built-in storage for saving your favorite songs and listening to them directly through your Bluetooth accessories. Spotify is one of those famous platforms where you can listen to songs, podcasts, audiobooks, and can even save in the Apple Watch 7 depending upon your subscription.
Now the question has to be asked can you play Spotify on Apple Watch 7? Well, keep reading, because you’d be getting all the information related to it.
How to get Spotify App on Apple Watch 7
You can get Spotify on almost every Apple Watch except the first two series, and through this very simple process using your iPhone.
- On your iPhone, open the Watch app.
- Tap on my watch, and find Spotify under the available apps portion.
- If you already have Spotify installed on your watch, it’d show installed. If not tap on the install icon next to Spotify.
How to install Spotify from the Apple Watch 7
Although the above-mentioned method works pretty fine, if you want to install Spotify from the Apple Watch 7, you can do that by following these simple steps.
- Make sure your Apple Watch is paired with your iPhone. If you’re using the LTE/Cellular variant, then you can do this without being paired to the iPhone as well.
- Go to your home screen of the Apple Watch by pressing the digital crown.
- Find the App Store, and search for Spotify using Siri, typing in the search bar.
- You’d find Spotify after this, tap to Get.
How to download Spotify Playlists to the Apple Watch 7
Spotify didn’t have this feature until the recent update where you can download your favorite songs, playlist, and audiobooks on your Apple Watch 7. But now you can easily download whatever you want if you have the latest version of Spotify installed, Apple Watch series 3 – 7 running on WatchOS 6.0 or later, and the premium subscription of Spotify.
- To download any song or playlist, first off make sure that you have the latest version of Spotify installed on your iPhone.
- Go to the Spotify app on your iPhone, and tap on the song/playlist you want to download.
- You will see the three dots option right after hitting the menu. Tap on it.
- After that, you will see the option of downloading to the Apple Watch. Just tap on it and it would be downloaded on Apple Watch 7.
- You can find the Downloads folder by swiping right in the Spotify Apple Watch app.
- If you want to know if the song is been downloaded to Apple Watch or not, you can find it by looking for the green arrow next to it. This would mean that you have this song on the Apple Watch.
How to play Spotify on apple watch series 7
Although having extensive control over a minimized display on your wrist doesn’t sound like a good idea, it does come in handy in many ways. Not only you can play, pause and skip songs, but with the latest update, you can do much more.
If you want to change the song or want to listen to the recent playlist, then you can just Swipe left and it would take you to the library. From there you can switch between different songs, artists, podcasts, etc. By swiping right, you can check the current playlist and can play the song according to your mood or vibe.
To add the song to your library just tap the heart under the song, and it would it directly to your library. You can check out the later on by going through the Spotify library right away.
Spotify connect on Apple Watch 7
Through the Spotify connect feature you can pause, skip, forward, and back the playing song on your iPhone, speakers, or even gaming consoles through Apple Watch. This is such a handy feature as you’d have all this control from your wrist. To use this feature, you have to follow these steps.
- Firstly, make sure you have the latest version of Spotify downloaded to your devices whether it’s your tablet, Mac or iPhone.
- You should be using the same Wi-Fi connections on both devices.
- After that, you can just simply add the device from Compatible Spotify Connect devices.
Although if you don’t have your iPhone connected to you, it’s still possible to play songs from your wrist as long it has Wi-Fi or LTE connections. Spotify makes sure you can enjoy music while working out, going for the long runs, and with the offline playback feature, you can enjoy music without your phone as well.
Siri on Apple Watch 7
You can even make use of the Siri at this point since Apple Watch 7 allows you to search for the songs using voice commands. Just Say Hey Siri, and then ask to play the song you want to listen to, like to add it in the library, and can even skip the songs without touching your watch.