If you’re wondering how to reset your Apple Watch without iPhone, then you have landed on the right place, because you will all the info you need right here.
Unpairing or reset an Apple Watch can be a piece of cake if you’re doing it with a paired iPhone. You will just have to go to My Watch tab > All Watches > Tap on the right side of the watch you want to unpair > Select Unpair Apple Watch and Tap on it. This would probably take a moment or so, and it will be unpaired.
Resetting the Apple Watch from the paired iPhone is also the safest way of doing it, since you will have a backup of your data, and you can disable activation lock from it as well. But, if you reset an Apple Watch without paired iPhone, you might lose your backup of data.
- How to pair my apple watch to my new iPhone
- Can you use an Apple Watch without an iPhone
- How to Unpair an Apple Watch
How to Reset an Apple Watch without a iPhone
- Make sure the Watch is at least 30 to 40% charged, so it doesn’t get turned off during the process.
- Open your Watch, and tap the Settings app.
- Select General.
- You will see an option of Reset at the bottom, Tap on it.
- After tapping on Reset, you will see Erase All Content and Settings.
- Tap on it.
- If you’ve put a password, you’ll get entered into.
- After doing this, Tap on Erase All.
If you have a cellular model, then you will see Erase All and Keep Plan, which means that the watch will be reset but your data will be the same as before. So, that is how you will Reset your Apple Watch without any paired iPhone.
But what happens if you don’t know the Password? Well, don’t worry, we are here to answer this query of yours too.
How to Reset an Apple Watch without Password or Apple ID
In this modern era of technology when we are bound to keep many e-gadgets with ourselves, keeping track of their passwords can be one heck of a job. So, if you don’t remember your Watch’s password, you cannot use the above method, as it requires your password at some point.
To reset an Apple Watch without Password, make sure you do the following steps:
- Firstly, you will have to put the Apple Watch on the charger.
- Make sure the Watch is charging.
- After that, like your power of the watch in normal situations, Press and hold the side button, below the crown.
- You will see three options, choose the one saying Power off and do a firm press.
- After that, you will see Erase all content and settings.
- Tap on it.
Wait for few minutes, and your Watch will reset itself and go to its factory settings. This is how you can Reset an Apple Watch without a Phone.
If you still have any queries, let us know.